Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pre Christmas 2006

Went to buy some shoes at velocity with the guys just before Christmas so we could exercise and prepare ourselves for NS.

At Mos Burger


No Shit?!

We left the place for Queensway because the stuff here was pretty ex.

At the end of it all, we still ended up not buying anything cuz we didn't really know what we wanted. After spending a good part of the afternoon just walking around, we went to eat dinner at a nearby hawker centre before heading to Ikea(not the Tampines one that I wanted to go to) cuz Hao and I wanted to get "fishbowls".

Depicted here is Sam, by Ikea Staff

I ended up buying some presents for my family. I'm a really practical kind of guy so I ended up buyin my mom a nice lamp cuz she stays up at the computer at night sometimes and I bought my dad a set of metal-styled file folders, pencil holder(2 sizes), waste paper basket and paper tray.. Got my bro a nice table lamp as well. Didnt' get anything for my baby sister though cuz couldn't find anything. Gave her a nice hug though (See next post). haha.

I ended up spending half the night sleeping on my bed without any blanket cuz I used the blankets to hide the wrapped presents, wrapping paper which I got from Godma.

Haha.. Maybe next year I'll get something more meaningful and less useful.

This is where one of the guys told me "How to test like that?"

Merry Christmas.

No comments: