Friday, December 22, 2006

Zouk Streetstyle Awards 2006

Went to Zouk on the 15th with 2 of the guys and 2 of the girls after being invited by Jinghao. Decided to go check it out because I had never really been to a club before(been once or twice for fishingkaki events (i.e. NON-partying ppl))


Roy and Wei Li

Nothing much to say in that we used our free drink tickets (so cheap) to get vodka 7up which didn't taste very nice although I feel like drinking it again and I don't really know why.


Me and Kah Peng

Me and Wei Li were checking out these two girls standing by the far corner of the club when we caught them checking us out right back at out us checking.. er... you know what i mean so use your brain power to rephrase that.

Anyway, they were looking at us real hard(no joke) and I got a bit creeped out after a while and looked away. After a while, they got tired. And then we saw this dude bringing them some drinks. haha.. But I think that dude was with them from the start so...

Me with the need to lose the specs and braces


We left the awards halfway(around 11plus) because the girls were going back. Hao had to stay though because his awards video was on display which was one of the reasons we were invited. Wei Li, Roy and me went to Great World City and ended up watching Eragon at about 1am. Wei Li tells me he slept thru the first part of the movie.


Leaving early

I found the storyline a bit convenient and rushed but the special effects were really good. The dragon looked mighty real to me.


Me again

We went back to Zouk at around 3am because Hao wanted to sit back and talk cock but we found out he was dancing and possibly drunk so we left him there and went back home. Roy and Li took taxis(Rich men are like that) while I ended up taking the bus back and reached home close to 5-6am(about half an hour went into time spent taking the bus in the wrong direction).

The next day Wei Li msged us and said some girl had recognised him at Zouk and MSNed him. He showed us the girls display picture and she seemed to look familiar and was fairly pretty. I wonder who it is.

On a sidenote, I can now conclude that I enjoy a good bar/pub more than a party club. Drinking isn't like drinking a tasty drink. It's more of how you feel afterwards. In fact, I'd take drinking over drinking-then-dancing.

*Cue: Fall onto bed in tired heap*

*END*

No comments: