Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006 (Early Morning)

As tradition my mom's (formerly) immediate family spent Christmas eve at either Nanny's, Godpa's, Godma's, Auntie Karen's house or our own. This year, it was Godpa's.

View from Godpa's

To see a similar view using a non-handphone camera from 3 years back, click here. It's the picture at the end of the post.

Food. (Tasty Sheperd's pie at top right)

Turns out that Isabella, my cousin with whom I do not meet regularly cuz she stays so far away, did most of the cooking. Auntie Sally made the stuff crabbed shell which was nice. Didn't try the ribs though cuz very leceh if it got stuck in my teeth.


I want to make our house look nicer with simple stuff like this.

Spent the rest of the night playing Gin Rummy and drinking "a can of beer" (These days I feel damn full and cannot drink or eat properly. Dunnoe what's wrong with me).

Midnight came fast and we wished everyone and at about 12.30am we left for home.

Wait for part 2 (Day).

No comments: