Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006 (Day)

Today, oddly enough, was a boring day. There wasn't even anything good on TV. wtf?!

Apparently, I couldn't wake up so the rest of the family ended up visiting Grandpa & Grandma without me. Nin nao peh... zzz

Also didn't see Auntie Marjorie or Auntie Janet these time round... Skipped their pre-Christmas gathering and ended up not seeing them during Christmas either since I missed Grandpa's house.

Also skipped Godma's house in the evening cuz was feeling quite tired.

Oh well, my mom's side is coming over to my house and on Saturday we're headed over to Auntie Marjorie's house.


Anywayz, some of my musings on the Christmas season. I hate it when people use "XMas" instead of Christmas. It was invented by some fuckwits who decided that "Christ" had a religious tone to it and decided to popularise the offending "XMas" word.

I only have this to say. "DUH! IT IS A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY!".

I also would like to add: "Fuck you". It's our fucking holiday and our religion. The fuck is up with stealing it and making it your own? Go fuck yourself preferably with a retractable baton up the one and only hole that you have.

Commercial assholes.

Christmas is when CHRIST was born. We celebrate the day for HIM. Hence CHRISTmas.

Who, by the way, is "X"? X-Men perhaps?! Sod off.

You don't see us saying Selamat Hari X or Happy XVali now do you? Or perhaps X New year. Arsewipes..

No comments: