Friday, January 27, 2006

Sodding Day (Count = 2431)

Today's been a sodding day.

My boss gave me the go ahead to hand him some video files by that evening but the other members weren't aware of it and gave me black faces.

Then I left my thumbdrive in school. And it's not due to be open till wednesday...

And I've got a bunch of my work there...

Then i watched Lost which got me pretty pissed at Locke.. This episode really fucking affected me real bad.. i was fucking pissed with the fact that Locke actually beat up Charlie, regardless of what Charlie did, cuz Charlie is what we can consider a bottom feeder.

For me, someone higher up the rank should never ever force his "power's" on a lower.

Basically, Charlie is a good guy. But the characters in the show decide to judge him based on what he does at face value.

Somehow, this episode really really got to me...

No comments: