Thursday, January 26, 2006

Everyone has a breaking point

Keying sucks..

I find, like everyone else. We're all enthusiastic about video production. But the more we do it, the more "sucky" it becomes. Even someone like me who's done tons of videos prior to my Poly life, finds it to be continually more and more sucky...

On my way to school on the train, some fuckwits decided that playing some horrendous Chinese music loudly was very fitting. I was half asleep when those asswipes decided to do that. Just as I was reaching my stop, I got up to alight. But a number of other passengers thought i was going to tell those fuckers off. lol.. I gave the fucker a cold hard stare then alighted.

Who were those fuckwits? A chinese couple. The guy probably 15-17 and a young teenage typical Chinese girl.

Postly Links
[Tech News - DDOS] - Million Dollar Homepage DDOSed

No comments: