Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Kids are smart

I paid for our Newspaper subscription while my parents were not at home so I asked my mom for money. Petty claims if you will.

Then my sister said, "Don't ask Mummy for money. Ask Daddy. You can get more money."
Wahahaha.. very smart sia she... lol...


Anywayz,
Went fishing with Nick and Malau to chermin and ray alley...

Malau actually asked me if I wanted to go when I was in school. Since my lecturer was apparently absent, I said I didn't mind. But he wasn't that keen on going so in the end I stayed on, waiting for the lecturer, who eventually did come. lol.

After that though, he called me up again and said he was fishing there already and if I wanted to go. After some thought, I said OK.

Pix below.. :D



Postly Links
[Microsoft - Windows BlackComb Vienna] - BlackComb now is Vienna
I've personally known about BlackComb for a long while now, if I'm not wrong, about 6 years back.
[Intel - Processors] - Pentium, no more.

Postly Quotes
[USAA - Urban Legends]
While interviewing an anonymous US Special Forces soldier on his sniper skills, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier what he felt when shooting members of al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The soldier shrugged and replied, 'Recoil.'"

No comments: