Monday, February 06, 2006

Sian

Well... I've been prety busy these days with things that are too mundane to blog about.

Some interesting stuff came today though...

My bro kena cheated out of $50 ang pau. He was serving this customer and after he had finished he went to the staff room to get something. Unknowingly, the customer ended up giving another pump attendant an ang pau instead of my bro. And that dude didn't even share it with him. Fuckwit sia. If I ever TIOed(became a victim of) something like that I would've verbally abused that fuckwit till his ears bled. lol

Then I had my MMAS test for which I had begun studying one day before. Thankfully though, one of the lecturers gave us some tips on what questions would come out and I managed to refine my studying which i believe helped me pass.


Postly Links

[Science - Invisibility] - Russian Scientist invents invisibility

[Celebs - Latest Demands] - Sean Penn Wants his Gmail back
[Internet - Scams] - ScamSite charges for Firefox
[News - Bans] - Google Bans BMW.de

No comments: