Thursday, September 15, 2005

??--??

Between Wei Zhen's stoned-faced BF(:p), her new found use of the word arse, and Ranjan's pink motif blog, something tells me that time is passing too fast. You now may probably want to ask me what the hell did all that have to do with time passing so fast? Then I'd say, "I don't have a fucking clue." and I'd chuckle to myself while digging my nose with my middle finger.

Now you probably have another question. What got my "groove" back on to type like that? Well i won't say anything but you may notice that my middle finger may have displaced itself from the region of my nose and moved to the region of your face.... And then I'd chuckle to myself again and laugh like a mad man(I gotta diffuse the tension rite? haha).

Today's IWED interview went rather well if not fast. I woke up groggily from my beauty sleep... Okay, not BEAUTY sleep, just sleep. Nonetheless, i got up from it thinking i was going for this all important thing. I mean sure, it's important to know that we actually were the ones who did the work but i mean, c'mon. Humour us man. Make the interview seem more official. Make it last longer. Make it feel more important.

I mean look around you ppl. Everyone is rushing for time. If we all just slowed down together, no one would know the difference. I mean, c'mon. Look at WeiZhen's blog. It's practically in point form. It's like a secondary school English Summary only that it's way, way more summarised.

Look at Sebastian's blog title? You can tell that he's pressed for time because he's on the run. I know that Weili will probably be ripping of Sebastian's link from me now and adding it to his blog. That is.. if he still reads this oh-so-boring blog. :D

Everybody's on the run. Everybody's got deadlines, is giving deadlines, and has missed 'em.

What the world needs is to just chill out and go for some fishing.

No comments: