Wednesday, August 17, 2005

USux

So I'm sitting in the lab rite now. And this lecturer with a helluva mood cycle turns up. So i close my CS game that I'm playing.

It so happens that this CS Game that I was playing was being hosted in, apparently, T2033 of my school. It also appeared to have been installed with the installer that i created.

So I'm like, holy shit. How the hell did it get so far? I created this installer initially for my classmates, how the hell did it get all the way there.

I'm like, i need to kill this off, or at least give them the updated version of my installer. There's some serious issues with the old installer.

But the bottom line is I NEED CONTROL.
With control, I can give them the necessary updates easilly. But this way, they'll never be able to kill us off. I'm hoping that with time, this newer installer will gradually find it's way everywhere.

I had earlier tried to implement a way that once the installer was run, the install program would be deleted so that the game couldn't spread dynamically. I'll probably be implementing one in my next version though.

Talk about having an impact on the people around you.

SO I'll just say it now. I AM PARADOX. I am the God of finding your way around barriers. Did you know that i created a CS Map after the com labs in SP? It's included in the new installer.
-> PCS-2.75

I also go by a few other nicks that i have found to be unique. So if i catch u using my name you'll be in for an ass whooping.

This stuff's become serious shit man. My name's all over that installer.

Pretty soon, I'll doing something about those game files. soon.

IMO, the lab techs are kewl guys, who only occasionally stop us now and then because it's their job. But most of us can see that deep down, some of the lab techs really wanna join us. But apparently their higher-ups know about this shit cuz they've begun posting signs about "No Games allowed" all over the room.

About a year back, i suggested to that they open one of the labs for gaming cuz i had enjoyed it when the labwas opened previously. You know what they did? THey converted an old lab to a gaming room but they want us to pay them.

Now, imo, the only reason they ain't doing anything about us now is because all we need to do is question why they would dedicate a whole room of valuable equipment solely to gaming.

Joe thinks this post is lame but i just gotta say, no one can stop us, let alone me. lol.

No comments: