Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Blk 739.

I split up with Feng He for our IWED grouping the other day. After it all, he was kinda man about it in terms of separating that event from our normal lives. Although he was a bit clingy when even after we sorta agreed to do our projects separately, he still tried to do and say that he doesn't accept us doing it by ourselvse. He got back to his usual annoying(lol) self pretty fast after that.



Today was really eventful.
I released my supposed final version of my CS installer with a bug. lol. Have to rebuild the distribution tonight.

I also skipped my GEMs to go bowling with Weili, Gary and Keewei. My game's improving but only if i don't try and throw the ball at light speed. I so wanna be able to do that, but i just don't have the strength in my fingers to hold on to the ball.I got 127 for my first game, 133 for my second, and 100 for my last attributed to me trying to throw the ball hard because some girls were in the opposite lane. lol.

My shots can be the most boring. Straight down the middle with little or no spinning. For $5 for 3 games plus free shoes, and the lanes being quite well maintained, I'd say that place is a good deal. I'm talking about SPGG btw, the Singapore Polytechnic Graduates Guild.

After that, we decided to play pool, with Gary being our sponsor till we had the money to repay him.
I WON 4 straight games. lol. We played 8-ball TEAM. Where each player from each team takes alternate turns at playing his team's shot. MY first team member was Weili. Then it was with Gary. And then it was twice with Keewei because Weili and Gary wanted to challenge us again.
Weili and Gary only won one game each, both while with me. Haha.. Admittedly, my game with Gary was very lucky. lol.

I also finalised the booking for the boat for FishingKaki.com's fishing trip. Some of the forum's members wanted to go boat fishing.

After playing pool, Keewei left for the ICT Club i think. The rest of us saw a soccer match about to be played out between ppl wearing the Singapore Jersey and our SP Team. We weren't too sure about staying for a look. We saw this guy giving away free visors at the place but when he offered it to us, we said no thanks cuz it looked so ugly and well, YELLOW. lol.

Long story short, we decided to stay so we went to the opposite side of the field. Little did we know that it was so fucking hot!!!! That was when we wished that we had taken that ugly but life-saving visor.

Some guy told us that if we wanted to sit where we were sitting, that we should sit further away from the gate that was behind us. So we thought, "oh yea, right, we shouldn't obstruct the flow of traffic." Then five minutes later, the fucking VIP walked rite thru that gate that was now about a meter to our right and still behind us. The old of the stadium was looking in our direction. haha...

We saw some other people who were near our area and giving away those same ugly visors and we decided that we should take it. So Weili went and got us some. That visor helped a lot but not enough as our hands were still burning. In fact, when i couldn't stand it anymore, i saw a big umbrella with it's stand about 30 to 35m away so i went and dragged that heavy piece of shade all the way back to where we were sitting.

Overall, the macth was boring with half past six attempts at passing. And it also turned out that the team wearing the Tiger Singapore Jerseys were the FAS Stunners. Who the hell they are is anyone's guess but as you can tell, the're probably just some FAS Employees who work day jobs and play on the weekends. lol. The match ended in a draw and a PK Shootout ensued.

Every team scored one goal at their turn.... except for the last shot. Where this dumbass SP player kicked the ball way over the net. And that was that. SP lost.

Cheers and good nite.

No comments: