Tuesday, August 16, 2005

title

I hate doing a full fledged site/program in flash.

Anything that wasn't meant to be event based shouldn't have a timeline as it's main feature. Not following? In my opinion, anything that has a timeline is supposed to be for a movie or moving images.

Stupid crap. I stayed up till about four today and then all of a sudden one of my buttons decides to disappear, together with the graphic symbol for that button too.

Stupid flash. I swear that I'll only stick to making buttons and movies with flash and just stick to proper web code like PHP.

Flash is something you have to plan for and then execture according to that plan. I'm not that kind of person. I update, tweak and enhance everything on the fly, even before the other stuff's been completed. It's worked fine for me before so I'm sticking to it.

The video file of my dog was reuploaded.
A new song has been added to the playlist. Lifehouse's You and Me. It's very nice.... :p

No comments: