Sunday, June 05, 2005

wd-40

Just finished my Certified Ethical Hacker Course yesterday. Long story short i made 2 new good friends. One, an Indian national who travels between Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong, managing the networks of his company. The other is a 22+ year old fella working in the maritime industry, though not in a position that he really likes.

It's really fun talking to them...

Haha.. Today I'm going to the PC Show to get that damn nice ACER laptop that goes for so cheap... more on that once there's no more "competition" for it... :p

I get more than 1000 concurrent internet connections on a daily basis these days. Firewall however hinders thoe connections so if anyone knows of a good and very very fast firewall, do tell me.

While in class on Thursday I got pretty pissed. I made a joke in a lecture hall, and the lecturer in charge, in jest, asked who it was. Immediately my idiot friends pointed to me. What kind of stupid people are these? So childish. If it's not their business don't kaypoh lah... So much for my reputation now... And it's all thanx to these assholes....

Oh well. Cheerio.. I'm off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of oz. the ones who sells the laptops. so cheap till to the floor will drop your jaw.

No comments: