Sunday, June 05, 2005

The nest is a sty.

So today was another pissed-fucking day...

pre note: family had already agreed to buy laptop model, let's call it A... It's damn good and the cheapest I've ever seen...

My marder calls me at around 12 saying that she's already at the PC show and looking at the laptops... Tells me that the one i recommended is out of stock and that I'd better hurry down. I tell her to go chope the model that most resembles A, let's call it B. She says no such model exists but i tell her that there is... She says ok and that she'll check.. So here I am rushing down like a mad man.. Only thing is when i reach, they're fucking looking at Plasma TVs way on down at the other side of the hall. Tell them we should go there faster before B is also sold out.. Instead they go between 2 booths both selling Plasma TVs and take an hour talking shit... Bargaining bullshit basically, if I was the promoter I'd have told them to go fuck off and would've told them that they're too stupid to own one. In fact I did, but in my mind of course...

In the end they decide to buy brand new models. Brand new both physically and in terms of the product model. They paid $5500 for it.

After a very very long time, they finally decide to go to the booth where they were selling the laptop A. Within 5 minutes, my farder says "Let's go." Now I'm getting both frustrated and pissed. So i slow them down and try to tell them how i need it so.. But they keep on walking forward and out of the expo. My farder completely walks out of the fucking place while i convince my marder that we should buy it.... Marder stosp just before she reaches the gate and proceeds to try and convince ME that this laptop is worthless.

Now, I'm not going to bother explaining how this laptop is good shit. But trust me, as a computer fanatic, that laptop is possibly the best value ever. And i mean EVER!!!!

Blah blah blah and she tells me that it's not worth it and how it's a fucking waste of money. Finally, about half an hour later, she says she ahs to make a call.. So she calls my dad and he finally agrees on completely shitheaded conditions. Room must be kept clean at all times. And then goes on to make noise about how pissed he is that MY room is messy...

Finally, he says that he'll only buy it if my marder also pays for some of it and if it belongs to him. By now i'm beginning to get even more pissed because earlier he had said that he doesn't need a laptop...

I ain't going to document every single thing that happened cuz it's so damn hard to type stuff when your fingers just wanna curl up into a ball and bang the living daylights out of every fucker out there.

The final straw came when after my marder had said she was going to buy it, then she decided to add-on all those relatively rash things that I did in the fucking past!!! This is the thing that i hate about my marder. I'll always hate her for it, but like everyone, i just treat these kind of things as little bad irritating habits that everyone has. But because she had just rushed me down then made me wait without even checking out the thing i asked her to check out, then proceeded to make me wait for another one and a half hours then stayed for only 5 minutes at the damn booth where they had already agreed to buy the laptop the previous day, i just couldn't take it anymore... I just tensed up, gave her the finger, fucking walked off and took the bus home....

And here i sit now, in my room, pissed at how shitheaded my family really is... It's like Lee Kuan Yew's mentality of giving his children any money, except mine won't give me other avenues to go and make money..

No comments: