Friday, June 03, 2005

Coldplay - X&Y - Speed of Sound

Today I woke up damn early. Then I went back to sleep. As usual i couldn't awaken myself fully and on time... This time a movie was to blame - The Day After Tomorrow. It's one of those cool movies that doesn't have any substance in it.

Oh well. Another scholastic semester comes yet again and I'm bored sick...
I should've changed course the very first semester...

Here's a list of things we're learning this semester.
Flash - I know it liao... So sian...

PHP - I know his very well liao... At least for what we'll be learning... I can't stand knowing everything... It takes the fun out of learning stuff...

SOHO(Small Office Home Office) - Comprises networking -> DNS, DHCP, WEBServer, Proxies, FTPServer, MAILServer, IP, TCP, UDP, etc...
I'VE MASTERED THE DAMN THING, EVEN BETTER THAN THE REST. JUST A DAY BEFORE I WAS TO START THE DAMN MODULE!!!! The only thing i can't do is a DNS and DHCP on a command-line-interface of Linux, which they're not even teaching...

The only things I think will be interesting are "Video Production" and "Media and Law".

I, as a hacker, love the law. Somehow or rather i love finding loopholes. It doesn't mean i test them out regularly though. A common misconception is that watever one says is an indication of one's character.

I bought a new pair of shoes the other day and some new hair-gel that made it so much easier to style my hair up. Not that it has much of a style anyway...

Has anyone noticed that everyone is getting back into the old songs..... slow people.. haha...

Anywayz, went to the PC Show and was less than impressed.. Every single thing i saw I could get for cheaper or at the same price at SimLim.. Yes Weili, even that DVD-Writer... haha...

My CF card i bot costed more than at SimLim...

I went there on the first day and it was so damn crowded... Then I went again today with Kian Ping.. Probably going tmr with my dad to buy a new laptop...


And, oh yeah, I uploaded a new song strictly for your hearing pleasure while on this site. If you're smart enough to know how to get the music file, you'll be smart enough to know not to download it...

Coldplay - Speed of Sound
Next song to appear next time... Coldplay - Things i don't understand.
Once i'm done with the restructuring of this blog then you'll be able to hear multiple songs at once...

No comments: