Wednesday, June 29, 2005

CS Pro second to Clemens. If only he didn't have that AWP.

CS Pro second to Clemens. If only he didn't have that AWP. wahaha.. It would seem that i really have lost my skills... Clemens is like a robot... lol :p With the exception of Man Kit of course, who fervently plays MiniGolf ever since he stopped playing Counter-Strike. Now that guy was a natural maniac. Let's put it this way. In games, he's the best. In real life, he ain't. Heard of the guy who killed 20 enemy soldiers in 2 minutes but then died, himself? Hello!! haha...

Well, my Langkawi blog entry is 50% finished(gave up on finding a host... for now).

Tried my installer again today but it crapped out on me. it seems that whenever i burn it to a CD-Rom it gets corrupted. Damn CD-RW...

Anywayz, everything in my installer seemed to work fine... Save for the "de_scootathon" not working cuz i forgot about the models files... and also that the game gets paused upon console entry. I only changed 3 settings last night and suddenly this appeared. So i'm guessing that it's not my damn fault. All the commands that didn't work the last time, now work without having to have installed AMX, assuming that AMX isn't AdminMod.

Anyone interested in the installer can contact me. It's up to version 2.0 now and will be in 2.1rc by tonight. My links buttons all work fine too....

My first real Installation project. God Bless NSIS!

No comments: