Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Warning Letter

So today was yet another head-breaking day for me. Woke up so early but then realised that i was late for class anyway. So i said What the Hey and went to use my computer. SO here's the deal with the CS 1.6 Installer. It's working perfectly now and i just added a BOTs feature this morning. BUt the BOTs are damn slow cuz they weren't designed for CS 1.6

I'm still searching for a good one though. PODBot is totally outta the question cuz they don't move properly. I'm currently using HPBBot. Perhaps i'll try RealBots or some other one i used to use. Perhaps i'll use the BOTMixer program where i can use lotsa diff types of BOTs...

And so i sit here waiting for my downloads of "Lost" and "The 4400" to finish while i contemplate going to the doctors when my very bad cough that i had in the morning has disappeared, a none too rare occurence.

No comments: