Tuesday, July 05, 2005

05072005-DDMMYYYY

So today was actually turning into a nice day. Then along comes this person, let's call her Gray.

Me and some of the guys were playing CS in the lab and all of a sudden i hear a shout.

"Shawn! I WANT THE PRESENTATION SLIDES NOW!!! NOW!!!!"

I'm like, who the hell starts of a conversation by shouting, so i look around and there's Gray, sitting there with a face that was so black that no one would blame yer for thinking she was constipated.

Realising what she meant now, that she wanted the presentation slides to present our DEUI project to our class, i said,

"Ok. sure.. "

To which she replied,

"NO! I WANT THEM NOW!"

I'm like,
"Ok, but the presentation isn't until Monday"

And she's like,
"BUT WE NEED TO PRACTICE RITE?"

So i'm thinking,
'ah.. more kiasu ppl and besides, they were just presenting somethign they had done already' but i tot oh well, that's their business so i said

"ok. i'll give it to yer tmr evening "

and she's like "NO!!! I NEED IT TMR MORNING"

And i'm like,
"but it isn't until monday"

Then she goes,
"I don have an internet connection lah..."


So I say,
"fair enough",
totally disgusted by the sudden hostililty towards me.


Let me try and explain what this Gray is like. Gray quite frankly, looks like a guy, walks like a guy, talks like a guy, but isn't a butch. Talk about an identity crisis. Whenever i ask her a question, i usually get a snappy one liner or crap talk, all in jest of course, but nonetheless not devoid of it's intentions... Meaning although she says it sorta jokingly, she really does mean what she says.

She likes to ridicule other people too. And the kind of language that she uses would be considered obscene to some of my guy friends... In fact, i find it obscene too...

And actually for this DEUI project, i was actually beginning to think they were pretty good. Jia Rong was pretty good with her work which she showed me and liling, well i didn't really see what she did but i assumed it to be good.

Quite honestly, i don't noe wat the fuck Gray even did... For what i saw, she was only bossing ppl around.

Besides totally ignoring me about changing the date for our outing for our project to a day when everyone of us could make it, and not just the three of them, she then nearly didn't want to let me do anything else saying that i was too lazy to make it for the outing, so i was like, "you're complaining about how i wasn't able to make it on a day that you refused to change and now you don't want me to do anything?". Get a fucking life you piss-fucking shemale bitch... From day one, i've seen something of a problem with her and it turned out to be true. I'd better start trusting my gut instincts from now on.

Even Ranjan who was there was like, "Bitch!"
And Shane was like "Wow, you managed to keep your cool man"

And in case you're wondering, I'm a guy who doesn't like to use the word "bitch" cuz i think it's a very strong insult to women.

And if she even makes a "grunt" about the presentation that i'll be making now she'll be getting a "You expected a feature film is it? Dumbass!"


On a slightly lighter note "dear-old-diary", Weizhen wants my laptop so badly... heehe... Oh well, this is sorta one in a lifetime deal.

And the "Most Irritating Blog-Features" Awards is coming up. And WeiLi looks pretty strong. :p

No comments: