Monday, May 23, 2005

Why I Blog, REALLY!!! and some other stuff i managed to squeeze in...

(check out some new links from the links master, the one from whom all links come...)

Sian leh.. so boring man... Woke up this morning to a stuffy room cuz my idiot brother turned off the AC without opening the windows and doors.

Tonight there's gonna be some racing! woohoo!!! F1... and my webserver's up.. and running on fedora core... finally... I won't bore you with the details though... or should I? muahaha...

And I'd just like to confirm, that in my religion, putting up your first finger and your last finger as if to make a "rock on" sign does indeed have a relation to the occult. It's not rock-on actually, just a sign that certain "rockers" use to show where their beliefs lie. Then the rest of the world so stupidly follows and assumes that it means "rock-on". It's so straightforward that it's related to paganism and yet peopel refuse to believe. Oh well... The blind will forever be...

Why i blog, REALLY!
Although the title may look similar to a popular(at least i think it is) tv programme on Channel News Asia, I still use it cuz it's the only suitable title.

The reason why i BLOG is simple. I find it very, very, (one more time)very corny to have to lug around a big hardback journal and pass it to my friends to ask them to read.

A situation like this would follow.

Me: Hey bro. Just wrote a new journal entry.
Fren: Yea. Kewl. Me too. Here's mine. Oh and btw, don't mind the typos.
Me: K dog. I'll pass you my book later k? After James, Jeremy and John have finished reading and posting their comments. Which reminds me, I need a new tagboard-notebook.

Fuck that man. One of the other reasons for an online blog is so that it's precisely that. Online. Viewable to any who wants to view it, not withstanding the stupid javascript scripts that people try to use. Many people can disable it from the beginners, who just turn off javascript scripting, to the advanced who actually view the page source to find out the password.

Then there's those annoying javascripts that resize your window. When you're like me(or even when not) and you use firefox with tons of tabs open, that darn script seriously locks up your system for a few. You would think that someone who can script would know how to check if the user's window is already maximised.

Then there are those that would argue "but when you put something on public domain then you have to take responsibility." This argument is bullshit. Tell me a way where I can selectively choose who can view my blog and I'll take it. A PeerGuardian for the blogspot servers perhaps?
I'll perhaps even block off the Gahmen from viewing this blog. And those fucking lawyers..

Perhaps I'll even get me a good lawyer(an oxymoron, I know :p) to help fuck those fuckers back to where they fucked from. I'll...... whoa.. timeout.. Why am I getting so worked up over something that hasn't even happened yet? phew!

All I can say, if I ever get sued because of "comments/personal thoughts" made in this blog, the person suing me sure as hell is hot ain't gonna be in a very happy mood when I'm done with him.

Hi Ho Silver!!!

No comments: