Saturday, May 21, 2005

John Doe. Doe-a-Deer. Dear Sir. Sir Reynolds. Reynolds Hamburg.

Think it's time for a template change. This one is so boring.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up hard
Article by FusionStream, the Amiable Fart. :p
Have u ever woke up stiff? Do you know what it's like?
No, i don't mean stiff down there. Those are called Morning Glorys'.(What? I saw a documentary okay?)

What I mean is waking up with stiff muscles, especially so when you wake up or sleep in a cold environment. Or how about getting headaches after sleeping and/or waking up in a hot room?

I do, and i find it damn irritating.
Ever wake up with a hangover and then u get dizzy? I get it all the time. Well, not really. But it sounds more interesting that way right? haha..

Well, that's all actually.. haha.. Not really an article.
--------------------------------------------------------------


I thought I might just point out a good book that i read recently. It's more of a "literary comedy" than it is a guidebook(what it's actually supposed to be).

That book is entitled "KEEP OUT Of The Reach Of PARENTS(A teenager's guide to bringing them up)" and is by John Farman. Really cool british humour and funny yet very true proverbs can be found throughout the book. British Humour: Sarcasm and Wit at it's best. Brilliant.


Lately, Ive been receiving emails from a certain, Gaylord Burland. Spam of course, but still pretty funny ain'it. A certain spammer's been watching Meet The Fockers. Haven't you little spammer? Haven't you.. goo goo ga ga.... wahaha..


Ranjan's anti-Xiaxue now, an ideology that I've held for far longer than anyone else I believe. In a nutshell, the greater majority of her posts are blatant, biased opinions written in full knowledge that the medium thru distribution is no longer a public blog with people wanting to see her thoughts, but a public forum and newsgroup of sorts. Confused?
Dumbed-down version: She knows people read her blog and is purposely posting stuff the way she does.
Now couldn't she be sued for that? I do admit though, that I wouldn't. Isn't that stupid? Suing people on what they say in their blogs. I've got an upcoming blog on that topic btw. I think the only time a blog should be used in any court is when someone has posted criminally incriminating posts, and by criminally I mean admitting to a crime for example.
Most people act on a person's actions. I however, can see straight thru people. I've said it before but I still play the game for the sake of keeping up appearances. This frustrates me greatly.


It would also seem that a number of ppl I know are having their comments and tag-boards on their blogs being fucked up by some assholes who register names with false accounts.... Think Straight-Talker. An asshole who decided to be an ass to, apparently, anyone he met after <secret datetime>. One word. Fuckedyfuckityfickufuckyfuckers.


Quote of the day week blogpost: I don't wear briefs, I don't wear boxers. The only thing that will accomodate me is a pair of three quarter pants. (Original)


I'm Fedora Core 3 powered. Firefox driven. Thunderbird enhanced.


Coming blog posts:
-My thought on freedom of speech.
-Why I blog, REALLY.
-Biased reporting.
-Youthful defiance
-The best times of my life and why it also HAS to be(not has been) the worst, of sorts.
-My Webhosting services.


FusionStream, out.

[edited]
Kewl and funny link. English translated into l33+ after receving a warning letter from LucasFilm.
[/edited]

No comments: