Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Columbia! We're not known just for coffee!!

An idea just popped into my head..

Could Comrade Trevor be behaving oh-so-asininely because i didn't want to sell him back his lures? He wanted me to sell back to him the fishing lures that he sold me. Isn't that stupid? I said i liked them but he kept on pestering me. After a while he gave up, but i always had a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't being all too forthcoming. Stupid right? He needed the money so he sells me stuff, on loan, and expects me to sell back to him at the same price, or even cheaper perhaps...

But wait a minute, he pissed on some other people too. People like Ken. Odd eh? Funny people in this world.

================================

Today I woke up pretty early. Like, 10 am. haha.. That's what you get when you sleep at 3am almost every night..

-Played a little of car tycoon with a little help from my friendly trainer, Myth. :p
-Played a little or RollerCoaster Tycoon too.
-Then I played Apache Air Assault.
-Then I played KBounce.

Wahaha.. In fact, there's only one thing missing from my oh-so-fun itinerary. Work. So here goes.. haha

-I "worked" on my Visual C++ Skills
-I "worked" on my OO C++ Skill
-I "worked" on my two servers that ran Mandrake Linux and "Windows 2003 & Windows 2000"
-I "worked" on installing Gentoo Linux on the older AMD K6-2 Server
-I "worked" on installing Fedora Core on the "newer" Pentium 3 Server
-I "worked" on my programs.
-I "worked" on my PHP Code Skills
-I "worked" my ass off, trying to do 20 sit-ups in the morning. *moans in agony and anguish*
-I "worked" my finger muscles, typing so much crap for people to read.. Wahaha
-I "worked" on my Help File compendium that I'm writing(typing).

Whoa. Quite frankly, i did more work than play. Man.. this sucks... wahaha..

FEDORA CORE ROX!!!!!

No comments: