Thursday, May 26, 2005

The point is moot...

Well, yesterday was a pretty laid back day. Swore to myself that I'd clean up my messy room by 3 O'clock. Then pushed it back till 7 pm. Then all the way until 1am, but by then I was fast asleep liao.... Wahaha...

What was I doing you might ask? PLAYING ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON, while listening to Michelle Branch's Breathe and Moby's Matrix Theme Song playing in the background over and over again!!! haha...

I keep saying I'd do so many things but the fact of the matter is, I'm a big fat procrastinator. Well, maybe not big. Not fat too.. Maybe just a little horizontally challenged.

Just discovered a blog so hilarious that you'll want to curl up in a ball and laugh the day away. Kennysia.com, intriduced to me by Weili who undoubtedly got it from XiaXue's blog! :-)

And it looks like I may not be going to Japan after all, if we can, my family's gonna sell the tickets and go somewhere else. Probably Tioman... one word. Fishing!!

Too bad it probably means I'll miss the F1 race....

So long and goodbye.

No comments: