Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sacre'blu

I woke up, it was 7.
Waited till 11. etc.. haha...

One thing nags in my mind. Why on earth did Edmund post such a big banner on FK.com asking me and Ken to edit our forum. Surely he heard of the word PM. Anywayz, i dunnoe what's up. Maybe he just forgot or something.

Incidentally, i think it was Edmund last time who posted something about converting DVDs to VCDs. I volunteered my services for a low price. He said ok. We couldn't come to a agreeable meeting time and then he never called me back. What's up with that? My guess is he already had it done by someone else who did it for free. He at least could have told me. Ah well.. The world is full of different characters. Who knows. Maybe he just honestly forgot.

Only just.



On the tech-front.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be starting my own home webhost services probably this wednesday. Everything will be hosted from my home. I hope to get a 1Mbit connection. SimeiCNG.com. My personal websites. Parts of my blog. And my fishing forum that I just set up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished creating a database system for my mom to use for our church stuff...
But one question still nags in my mind. When i finally make the switch to 64 bit machines, does it mean i have to port all my 32bit ones over?
Surely there is a better alternative?

And also, the dual core CPUs are here...

And speaking of dual core CPUs, here's Apple's take on their version of it. Have a laugh..
http://www.apple.com/powermac/performance/

On the fishing front, there hasn't been much action lately. The fishing's been real bad lately. At some location where there used to be fish, i didn't even get a single bite. Admittedly, it was during really low tides.

FusionStream, out.
(hastily written down - need to empty my sewage canals)

3 comments:

FusionStream said...

to volunteer my servies mean i offer my services... unerstand? i suppose u are an English major? wanna see my englsih score? or rather, make it scores....
wanna see my ENGLISH family background? anything else u need to see? a speech perhaps...

And btw, I'll write the way i write. This is a blog, not a newspaper column. And don't tell me not to talk in fancyful language just cuz u don understand it.

Wei Li said...

Quoting from Straight Talk,
"Volunteers usually don't ask for payment.".

Usually don't ≠ Can't

Did you pass your Mathematics?

I'm using your words against you. You are contradicting yourself.

FusionStream said...

haha... why didn't i think of that one!!
haha... Cheers mate... :-)