Monday, May 02, 2005

The question of choice.

There once was a man named Joe. (not real name)
Who loved to talk about hoes.
One day he met me on fis-hing trip.
At the time, I didn't know he had a lip.

And so one day I knew.
And i saw thru him, right thru.
Now he talks, like he's got,
for a brain, two tiny rocks.


Why is it that everyone loves to provoke people? Why?

I'll tell you why. It's because we live in a world of shitheads. And i ain't saying I ain't one either. But I will say this. I ain't the more hardcore ones. Look at the comments this guy straight-talk has posted? Entirely non-sensical.

And i know the post-er too. How, you may ask? Let's just say I've been using computers for a long time and i know how to tell people apart.

Let me just define blog for you. weblog. Online diary.

NOT A COLUMN IN A NEWSPAPER.

I'm supposed to be writing about my daily life and my musings here. Instead, I've got to defend myself, turning this into a political blog. Is there no justice in this world?

Some people say democracy takes time. Well I say, if I have to put up with this while it "works itself out" then screw democracy and let's go back to anarchy. At least we could do something about what's happening.

The Singapore Government has done a fine job in educating people on using English. What they didn't teach them is how to talk sensibly, or even think sensibly for that matter. Have a look at that Straight-talk persona. Nice name. Bullish talk. But i ain't going to delete them. Cuz this is the internet. It's public domain. Everyone has their own personal space where they can set their own rules, and not be bound by any outside influence.

As someone once said,
"Even if i disagree with your opinion, I'll fight for your right to say it."
My take on that is,
"Free speech, but not till we endorse slander."

So far, since i began to realise just how dangerous "Selective-Censorship" is, i have tried my best to keep to that saying. It's been hard, and I've given in a little now and then. But now, I will stand firm to set an example. The internet is timeless. There is no need to force one's point across. Argue it out with factual points, not mindless banter that was so exquisitely displayed by the one you people see as straight-talk. I, however, can see that person's face.

I'm tired of always having to defend myself, not from intellectual people mind you, but from numbskulls who can't tell their left hand from their right. I dunnoe why, in that case, I always want to reply when i know they still wouldn't be able to understand as exhibited by their baseless and repetitive comments.

I've had more than my fairshare of backstabbers and provokers. I can vouch for that. Hell, I'll even give you the number. 18, "friends" through out my 18 years. And notice the word friends? It ain't acquaintances. If you wanna count acquaintances then let's make it 21.

If everytime I meet someone, I have to put up a facade or i have to waste my energy just to discern someone's heart, then i say screw that too and let me just become a hermit. I ain't kidding.

Lately, most of this animosity with justification based on, well, crap, has been coming from member(s) of a certain fishing forum. What is fishing? For pete's sake it's supposed to be relaxing, enjoyable. A night out with the guys just relaxing. Why has it turned into a political race? Why has it turned into a competition? Why can't we just stick to fishing? Why the bereaucracy? I try to separate my hobbies from my daily life. My hobby is supposed to "take me away from it all". Instead, I end up with all of it coming back, and then some.

If this is what i always have to put up with, then it's not worth it. I'm tired, depressed, and sick of life.

The Promise of Eternal Life. To which kind of Life does that refer to? Definitely not the one defined as my "life".

FusionStream, out.

6 comments:

FusionStream said...

ladies and gentleman. haha.. we have a person who obviously can't read!!! haha.. The question here is, what church do you go to? You said u saw me didn't you?

Ladies and gentleman i hereby present to you the biggest bald-faced liar(BFL). Sounds familiar? it should. Congratulations BFL. You really should have ur own blog, instead of posting long comments on mine.

I can't help but chuckle to myself. Everything that he has stated is wrong.. It's really funny actually. If anyone actually reads my posts one will notice i have apologised and have not blamed Edmund.

In fact, the above post is entirely to do with this joker, well, let's still call him "straight-talk". Amusing really...

Anyone else see the ignorance of this numbnut?

Saw the one how we laid out his "poem??" And his completely out of point analogy?
Really cute. How old are you again? 5? 6?

Trev... erm, i mean Straight-Talker, c'mon man, we are supposed to be from the same church right? u said u saw me? Darn i forgot the church i go to sometimes. What church was that again?

No answer? again?

pathetic...

(notice: this is not slander. It's pure truths. :p)

I too shall refrain from replying to this nitwit, following the advice of someone who gave me really good advice.

FusionStream said...

And you'll be happy to know that you have unwittingly brightened my day.

You're a living comedy. Thanx a bunch man. I enjoy watching you fumble around like a blind man. Really funny.

Thanx Trev.., erm, Thanx Sraight-Talker, really appreaciate you trying to be a joker with those really crappy comments and baseless lies.. haha.. It's like watching Dumb and Dumber, where you play both characters...

Thanx again man..

Wei Li said...

How can one use intelligence to jump over a drain? I use my legs.

FusionStream said...

nice.... :-)

haha...

FusionStream said...

eh.. brother cocktalk... i did apologise. i said i'd take it down. That topic was deleted because other arses decided to have some fun. Much like you. I WONDERED why he didn't PM me. I didn't wriggle out of it. Just what in God's name is wrong with you?

FusionStream said...

I give up.. This asshole cannot see the truth. As such, i will disallow comments. Dumbass. Fuck off...

He's not even Christian somemore...
Chinese fuck up. Italiano.