Monday, February 14, 2005

When will i get a dog?

One thing to know about dogs, well, it was only brought to my attention after a certain incident, and my kid brother had told me about and credited his knowledge to the discovery channel. Indispensable bastards i say... haha...

Well, anyway, it seems that the smell that human feet gives off, and i'm talking anybody's feet, is similar to that of a female dog in heat. Well, i was sitting down with this new dog playing with it. Well it jumped up on my shoulder and needless to say i notice that it was squirming about... Now i admitedly have read stories about, well u know, haha, and i didn't see anything poking out so i brushed it off. That was until my kid brother came out from the shower and pointed out that the dog's arse was, well, he was air humping... Nothing poking out though.... just so u noe i pushed it off and gave it a thorough scolding, and it never tried to hump me again... :p

Getting a new dog, hopefully tml...

New Feature
Recommended show for the week: The 4400 - AXN, and various p2p networks.

No comments: