Saturday, February 19, 2005

PanzerFaust

Let me just start off by saying, well, i don't know what to say actually...

There isn't much controversy in my life just yet so there ain't to much to talk about except for, well, my life, and that can practically be summed up in two words. Bore-ing. Or is that one word. I forget. What is the purpose of this blog? Perhaps a way to lay down the ground work for any defensive arguments one may have in the future. A way of preserving history for, well, yourself to see.

So here goes:::

Here's the lowdown... I'm jobless(admittedly by choice), broke, and nobody in my house is happy on the inside.

My dad isn't happy that we're spending money(the cute new little chihuahua for example. A little more on this later...).

I just spent $65 dollars on an electric, brandless, racing car. I saw the remote control used and i assumed that it was fast. It wasn't.. In fact, it had quite a few problems... And guess what, i wrecked it the next day. The whole front wheel came off, the dampeners, suspension, differential. They all broke.

I've been writing a few songs lately and i hope to get them produced soon. By myself of course...

I want my own room. It's getting too darned cramped here.. Ever heard of personal space? Well, i don't have it.

For the record, I'd like to clearly state that i HATE(DESPISE/GET PISSED OFF/WANT TO KILL) people who command me to use different methods of doing things. They want to promote their method and so they feel that have to discredit my way first. The poor bastards don even know that there are many methods to doing things. Then they get pissed and tsk to themselves when i insist that i know what i am doing. For example, fishing. There was once a guy who i went fishing with for the first time. He kept on commenting about my cast, hooks, and bait presentation. The fucker didn't even set up his own rod. Then he kept on saying his way of striking a fish was better. Needless to say, i caught five fish. He caught none. Then there was the other guy. A tad more knowledgeable but just wouldn't keep his trap shut. "Do this, do that" he said. "Hooks not sharp enough! So rusty? (Snigger snigger)". Again, i caught more fish than him. The common thing about these bastards is that they still continue yapping after the fact. They both also noted the posibility of fishing again. Another common issue with them is that I never called them again, and ignored their emails.

Then there is another guy. I'm telling him the proper names for certain types of reels, with proof from websites, tv programmes, even the moderators from a fishing forum. What do you think happened? He continued yapping away(or typing rather). "You are wrong", he said. And he stopped without giving evidence. This happened for quite a while in fact. Finally, he said "I don wanna argue anymore or i'll break my monitor." I'd like to point out here and now that it was a good thing we were talking online, and not talking in person, cuz otherwise i would have helped him break his monitor, with his head. Then he gave a vague statement and went offline. Bastard.

Self-Righteous? I say outspoken. (Refer to posts about homosexuality. The more open-minded we become, the more the doors get jammed up with dirt and the only option left is to open it wider.)

I also ain't happy with my course again. Half of the people in my class are childish, borderline insane in fact. One constantly fights with his girlfriend and seems to lack any manners. Another talks to himself, and has very bad mood swings. And yet another is plain irritating, but good fun nonetheless. And these are supposed to be my good friends. Probably the only sane and reliable people in my class is a regimented army-type guy who's also an aspiring photographer, and another who's real good with webdesign and has great potential with a video camera. And i'm thinking, save for the previous two, these are going to be my colleagues. The people who i work and play with.

I am a guy who likes to have intelligent conversations although admittedly i sometimes like to break away from that and say funny things, things that the - guy you'd like to laugh with, but not be real friends with - would say. I don't think i could have any level of intelligent conversation with the first three people mentioned. I can't smile anymore and that gets to me.

I now have 4 hard drives, supposedly for my computer but i have no IDE spaces left. I'm supposed to get a RAID card but my mom, well, u know....

My dog is a cute little chihuahua unlike the usual ones you see on TV. It loves to run into people's lap and cuddle up. Cute sia.

I shalt continue in my next post. [added: i may not continue cuz i lost the list of things i wanna talk about. :-)]

There will be a "Most Boring Blog(MBB) award", it's continuation re-inspired by Weili's awards...



I'd like to thank... *choke*choke* haha....

FusionStream, out.


Recommended Show
Arrested development is a show about the Bluth Family. The main plot revolves around the fact that the father has been involved in some shady deals. He is arrested and his son takes over the business, after many assets have been forzen and/or confisticated. The rest of his family is more or less eccentric. There's a ton of subplots in this comedy. Three thumbs up!

No comments: