Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cowhide and Leather

Why do i always forget what i want to talk about... sigh... So i shalt do something boring. I shalt talk about my life this week.

Anyway, I just like to give a shout out! Clemens farted three friggin times today. Man did it stink. And i'm talking "take out the gas masks, he's farting" kind of stench. And he did it in the train too. haha...

I'd also like to say that I SO need to get in shape. My arse is like friggin, well, large. Eh yuhh... haha... Well at least i don need to worry about damaging my tail bone in any accidents... :-)

Has anyone noticed that Internet Explorer interprets webpages differently on any version, even if it's a similar one. I have but one word. Firefox.

And oh yeah, i've noticed that every online resource is seeing really high traffic nowadays. I have a feeling there is another virus going around. My network, local network, almost grounded to a halt the other day. I know of a few websites that have had their servers crash on them, regardless of the fact of whether it was designed to "tahan" that type of work.

On fishing, well i haven been going lately... No will-power to search out new spots. Lazy lah.(Read part about Fat Arse at above...)

And finally, I feel that i'm getting back into my groove. Of school that is. I getting more and more consistent, i'm beginning to learn again. It's kinda nice actually.

And just a thought. Have you ever noticed how, when trying to talk with a potential, erm, prospect, things that were acceptable between friends suddenly become the opposite? What is this? Hmm.....

On a personal note. I have a feeling that if some things don start to begin to move forward soon, then when they do begin, there will be some drama. Take the word of someone who's been an outsider, an outsider all his life.

A few sneaky things have been going on. And i can't help but feel the need to investigate... *ponder*ponder*

All right. If i don't stop typing like this i may end up giving myself the MBB(Most Boring Blog) award in the future.

Cheers,
FusionStream.


As time passes with it's inevitable eventualities, the vague memories of days gone by play in my head. It brings me to the expected question. Has it been worth it? And as I sit on the windowsill pondering, i begin to understand. The quest is in the question, always has been, always will be. But as I contemplate the apparent obviousness of the situation, a nagging doubt pleads my attention. For if the quest is indeed in the question, will there be an end? What kind of end will it be? As i begin to think, without knowing it, my mind begins to slowly but surely, spiral toward an emptiness. The darkness begins to surround me. And i begin to see that that emptiness is me. The blackness begins to absorb the light as it pulls at me, tearing me apart. Then i remember, there is a way for my salvation. Hold on to two known truths. I think of God, and I think of you. And as I slowly disintegrate, I actually begin to feel a sense of peace. I now know that as long as you are with me, everything else is but only secondary to the adventure of your heart. And then i awake from my slumber. Ready to start a new day.

No comments: