Wednesday, February 23, 2005

El-Dopa

Potential fishing trip this Friday nite, or saturday morning.

Anyway, going to do my CIP thingy tml. Gonna help out at a childcare centre. And we all know how good I am with children don't we. That wasn't sarcastic by the way.

I'm also beginning to feel that a certain group of people in my class are getting more and more against me. I always expected it. Picking here and there like imautre little imps that are intimidated by me.

Played pool with Weili and YG at the guild house today. Lost the first game, and won all three after that, all by default actually. Two mispocketed 8-balls and one went into the wrong pocket at the ending of the game. Damn it, what's the terminology? But i did start getting better towards the end. It's all about the smoothness of the hand I say.

I promise my next post'll be a tad more interesting.

Cheers,
BlueStream

Recommended Show
Everwood - Powerful acting, powerful directing, very moving, nice subplots, and i love the little sarcastic one-liner scenes... haha... It used to be on Channel 5, but now it's only available on p2p networks, that is if you live in Singapore.

No comments: