Saturday, November 01, 2008

21 + 7

I had planned to book out on friday but that was cancelled due to RT - 6km route march. So basically my halloween plans were ruined. Not that I had any concrete plans but I planned to go out la. I mean, cmon. We're all lao jiaos to some degree. 6km is nothing but a waste of time for us. Some of us have been on 62 route marches (or 64 or 68, I forget) before.

The crazy ones among us decided to compensate for this change of fortunes with a camo-on parade but it was shelved after everyone got tired and just fell asleep... at like 10.30pm.

I wolfed down 2 durian flavoured potong ice creams before I turned in and finished my last pack of smokes.

Woke up the next day and dude the standard routine stuff and finally headed out for the damn march. I volunteered myself to be the rear scout but alas there was no smoking or fooling around because the safety vehicle was trailing us all the way.

Ended up booking out at 11ish. Headed to the nearest mac and bought a McSpicy meal and took the bus home.

Took a nice drag on my newly bought smokes at the stairwell of my block before I began to realise that my pockets felt lighter than usual. Did a quick change and found my house keys were missing. Did a quick call to the Ops room to get the number of my coy and asked the COS to keep my keys for me, which were left on my locker.

It was a good thing my bro was home so he opened up the door. Finished up my unwatched tv episodes on the ipod while laying in my comfy bed while eating the damn McSpicy.

It took only about half an hour before I began to feel sharp pains in my gut. So as usual, I took a sip of my McMilo, which expectedly, only made the fucking thing worse. It was beginning to feel like my insides were coated with napalm.

Tahaned the pain all the way as I brought my family to eat at Pagi Sore (which I incorrectly pronounced as 'sore' in the pain sense. It's pronounced `saw-ray`). We didn't end up eating there though because my sister was not fond of spicy foods. So we ended up eating at the unmaintained hawker centre where Oyaku Don meals were only $2.80. Halfway through the meal I began to feel my large intestine began to disintegrate so I rushed off to the disgusting toilet.

Through to it's outward appearance and location, the toilet was filthy and the only squatting-toilet-bowl-equipped cubicle was at the corner which was only slightly bigger than the width of my shoulders. This did not include the fact that there was a fucking pillar at the entrance of the cubicle and that whole thing narrowed towards the back of the stall.

About 2 minutes into the all out assault on the bowl, I decided that killing my lungs with the smell was just not worth it. So I took out a pack of smokes and puffed away. Finally called a cease-fire just under 10 minutes into the exercise, decided the stench was still in my nose hairs and headed out to the nearest parking lot to clear my lungs of the stench. So I lit another cigarette.

Directed my dad on how to get to the place where I was gonna collect my co2 canister before deciding that it was too much for me to bear but I remembered the training that they thought me in the SAF and somehow managed to hold it all in.

Finally reached home and using the SAF method of holding in my waste materials, I managed to set up my co2 canister for my tank before finally going for another offensive operation on the toilet bowl.

Drove out to meet shahryl for a drink but decided that I still needed to make another bombing run so went up to his office and decimated his bowl. The best part was that it could not flush a second time. So there were still remnants of my activities floating around.

Headed over to a nearby coffeeshop as we drank about a quarter of the night away, talking about old times and catching up. Went back home at about 3ish-4 (if I rmb correctly) and woke up unprepared to book in.

Luckily, my dad was willing to send me because his badminton game was cancelled so I reached there just as they were about to board the bus.

So that's how my weekened went, a week after my 21st. Not too interesting but not too dull.

No comments: