Sunday, October 05, 2008

Saturday Night's the night alright...

Went out to Dbl 0 again with some friends. Didn't drink cuz I was driving. Freakin boring la. But at least they had fun and I know all of them got home safe.... cuz I was driving them home!

Anyways, woke up at like 11 this morning despite sleeping at about 6 cuz I was trying to get my body clock in rhythm for my course. Fuck la, it's like 11pm now. So much for that.

Planning to go clubbing again this saturday. I so intend to let off some steam.

Hopefully my course will be damn slack. I know a number of the people going and a few of the people in the company itself. Haha. Make me suffer equals problems with Audit for you! wahahaha. no la.

I intend to train though. I'm seriously out of shape. My beer belly is starting to grow more. I already have my stash of handrolls ready. 3 packs of Butterfly menthol. lolz.

Really nothing much to say anymore. I'm starting to blank out my mind in preparation for tmr. I guess I'll see you in a week.

Byes.

No comments: