Sunday, March 26, 2006

When in Rome...

Ok. So what's the WILDEST THING you've ever done?

Well I was fishing the other day and all of a sudden I felt the onset of the squits. This wasn't the usual run of the mill squits. It was the kind that if you'd kept in, would've made u want to vomit and faint. I've had it before, I know(Gastric flu).

So I may have done a morally reprehensible thing and let loose. :D

Now I know it may seem disgusting but... When faced with this problem 24 MRT stops away from your home, and it's at night, no other amenities within a 3 kilometre radius, you may just reconsider your decision. Besides, it was in a secluded spot with no lights and no people.

In other news.

I went on my first official luring trip the other day. I got one or two orh pehs(tilapis) on my lures but no other big fish. Nobody got any PBs(Peacock Bass) that night. StNick did get one tarpon though with his slightly overkill gear with MAX drag to which he said he felt no fight. duh. lol..

No comments: