Sunday, March 19, 2006

BR luring

It was to be my first official and planned luring trip.

Nick, Glen and I were to make our way down to Bedok Reservoir to do a spot of luring.

It ended up with me and Nick taking an early bus down to 201 to get a bite from McDonalds and then an equally early bus to BR.

We ended up alighting quite a bit earlier than we were supposed to and ended up walking quite a distance. Not "Tuas" far though... (In reference to a fishing trip in Tuas where we walked a very very long distance to get to our spot.)

The Jetty there looked rather nice and clean and there was not one bit of graffiti to be seen. There were, however, a lot of tiny flies that swarmed around you as you walked. There were also a number of fish in plain sight but were either too small to be caught on a lure or were uninterested.

Nick spotted a dying LuoHan near some rocks.

Then this baiter came with a loaf of bread. Within minutes, he was hooking up fish after fish.

I on the other hand, was getting fed up with my mono line as it tangled itself up more and more with every cast. I became firmly convinced that I needed to change my line to Braided line.

The day was super hot let me tell you that.

Anywayz, Nick left early to go get his $12 Silstar rod but Glen, his fren and me left not long after. I ended up walking home and I discovered some pretty good longkang fishing spots.

Out.

No comments: