Monday, January 02, 2006

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without having to take off her clothes

Short talk: Fixed a bug in the media player cuz it doesn't remember the startMode when you restart the browser.

I heard splashes the other night and I hoped that it wasn't yet another aquarium cracking.

Instead, in turned out to be my catfish hunting my other fish. Those evil pelagics that were about the size of the following <;)))>--> when they were tiny babies about a month ago were actively hunting my other fish.

EDIT: File size reduced to 3Mb | Autostart: false | Tested on: Firefox, WMP, MSIE.

Note: Press the play button and wait a while.

I saw a pic of the same species of catfish somewhere on fishingkaki.com. It scared the shit outta me that my catfish would grow to that big. And all because I wanted to see how big the feeder fish could grow up to.

Fuck.

And here i tot catfish were scavengers or at least, not hunters.

I caught one eating a small fish and I saw that it's belly was so big. So i took it out of the tank and gently stroked it's stomach till the half eaten fish came out.

Fucking disgusting, man...



Just came back from Nick's block after he asked me to meet him and see and take photos of his catch today.

Pix from that within two posts from now.

Postly Links
[Science - Experimental] - SuperMagnets that can crush your bones
[Computers - Overclocking] - Overclocking tutorial
[Science - AstroPhysics] - Are dark matter and black holes the same
Space has always fascinated me. Not enuf for my to risk frying my brain and actually going to study that stuff though.. haha. But just enuf for me to pour over every "layman's" Space related article out there. Like the above. lol

Blogs of interest
[Canada - Faith/Life] - http://merecatholics.blogspot.com/ (Interesting blog with very real posts)
[Singapore - Beng] - Rockson (I think this is a pseudo blog. It's almost like talkingcock.com And his profile shows no blogs. Meaning he wants to shield ppl who see his pseudo blog from seeing his "real" blog and vice versa)

No comments: