Sunday, January 01, 2006

5 Weird Things About Meself

Some Christians just came to my house today and wanted to talk about the Bible.. lol... They looked like friendly chaps(he had his family with him). Told him I was Christians as well and he just went off after saying thank you. I figure he didn't believe me. Esp since the first thing he asked me was if I was Malay.. lol.. Too much fishing i guess...

The best parts were, I wasn't wearing any shorts (and there was some reflective glass behind me), I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, and my hair looked like I had been just zapped by, erm, a zapper.

Anywayz, I only know 3+2 Malay Muslim converts to Catholicism.

One was my dad's old friends'(2) and their kids(2). And the other was some guy who spoke at mass in one of Singapore's most active charismatic church who said he saw Jesus when on the operating table.



Oh well.. back to the game thing.. haha

I've been tagged for meme. by Kalanna, a warrior woman as you can see in her profile.

1) Whenever I talk to a cute or pretty girl I stutter and look to the floor. And I occasionally walk funny. (When i try to raise my head it somehow get's "stuck" halfway up and guess where that leaves me looking. Bad things happen.)

2) I occasionally fish in my aquarium. (But only for those cheap and fugly fish)

3) I almost forgot how to walk after playing computer games almost everyday for 5 months after I had just finished my 'O' Levels... My head also began twitching all by itself when I wasn't moving... I also lost all my skill in soccer.

4) I talk and laugh to myself when sitting in front of the computer. I also fart.

5) I'm a late teen with 4 aquariums, 3 computers(one more on the way), 5 hardrives and 2 cd/DVD writers in one of 'em, 14 fishing rods, 3 guitars, a drum set, 50 boxes of products that i "archive" , BUT ONLY ONE STINKING PAIR OF SHOES!!!

The part about the stinking shoes was a metaphor of course... :P

My Victims: Seng Chong, Sunshin3, Shane, Shu Hui.
(no conspiracy here what with all the names starting with S)



Postly Links
[3D/CGI/Anim - Realism] - link @ joystiq.com
Is that CGI or what? I thought one or two places looked a bit plastic but then I realised the head was panned slightly away from the "camera". That's really hard to do and it gives one the impression that it's real.

So at the end of it all, I have no idea if it's real or not.
[Computers - WebDesign] - Some tips you'll find very useful
[Life(Singapore) - Hospital] - OUCH!!!!! Singapore guy got attacked

Interesting Blogs
[Singapore - Personal] - Orangeous
[Singapore - Personal] - Balderdash

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! About the shoes, fusion. tehehe Although my hubby doesn't have quite so many computers, he's the same on the shoes.

Yeah, and if we fished in our aquarium, we'd have a very lonely fish bowl in the kitchen. ;)

FusionStream said...

hehehe....

I catch and release those fishes though.. haha