Monday, December 12, 2005

Yo mama

I've finally been using my PDA's worth of my, erm, PDA and am about 80% to "can't live without it".

The things that people can do are incredible. In fact, the people themselves are. Those people who believe in OpenSource and free software. Brilliant...

I can view Powerpoints, write Word Documents, maintain my spreadsheets. I can even watch and listen to videos and music. I can surf the web. I can send SMSes and initiate phone calls between on my handphone, all on on my PDA. Also, as i finally found out about a little something called RSS that really helped me organize my web surfing experience, I also found one that allowed me to use it thru my PDA.

I recently(yest) just got a free Dictionary for my PDA. Fucking brilliant i tell you.

Within this dictionary, you can search for the word "fuck"(you're talking about me here).

Here's some that got me laughing...

Fucker:
1) (person) Someone who engages in sexual intercourse
2) (person) A stupid despised man.

Fuckhead:
(person) These words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
Synonyms: blockhead, bone head, dunce, dunderhead, hammerhead, knucklehead, loggerhead, lunkhead, muttonhead, numskull, shithead.

Now this also got me thinking because I know of a fishing club by the name of HammerHead Hunters.. hmm...

And then of course there's the games. Brilliant games. Fucking brilliant Games.

There was once i skipped sleeping at night just to play.

Now however, I feel the need to upgrade. I feel like the current config of my Palm is just too small...

I want one with WiFi access.. I also want one that will allow me to make phone calls directly.

I've yet to find one. Or a program that will allow me to get thsoe things in my own PDA.. My PDA has a loud speaker. And it has a mic. But it can't make phone calls directly.. Go figure.

CS and his gang are doing a "writeup" or something on PDAs for one of their projects. Maybe I'll see what they come up with. Will also see if I can contribute.

In the meantime, I've found ways to "expand" my PDA's usefulness..


My own Plug-and-Play Multimedia Centre. :D

p.s. Those are my old computers btw.. Not the one that i use for everyday stuff.

There's also this new Mozilla/Firefox based browser on the block. The Flock browser they call themselves. Looks promising but it's still in the early stages of development.

Then there was just the other day where i saw this huge couple on the train. Nice to see that dating isn't confined only to thin people. Blame it on the media i guess.

On that same train, I also ended helping an old lady with her handphone. Didn't know how to store a phone number os something. What would these oldies do without us eh?

Then there was the train ride on the way back from school on the same day where i saw this really really pretty girl. Brown hair and very fair skinned and had a nice figure. It looked like she lived in Simei as well... Call me crazy but it's the first time I've seen any pretty girls in Simei at all.. :D

Then on the same day, I saw this fat cat sitting precariously on a windowsill on the second floor of a building. One knock and it would've fell off... I shld've knocked it out eh? haha.. Will take pictures if I see it again.

That day was really fucking filled with stuff man.

Interesting links:
A hippo and it's tortoise mummy
A new way to read RSS feeds.
The super battery(I'm waiting for this one. Fucking brilliant I tell you)

No comments: