Saturday, December 17, 2005

PutttttttFile Phuckers

PutFile bans SINGAPORE.
http://miyagi.sg/wp-trackback.php?p=227

Apparently, after that Viet-turned-Aussie Drug trafficker(God rest his soul) was hanged, these fucktards at PutFile.com decided they wanted to pretend to be big fucks and decided to ban the whole of Singapore from using their service. Besides the obvious discontent and pissed off faces, I just wanna say, Fuck 'em. Who need's 'em?

I think I've only used their service twice. Once when downloading a file, and the second time when uploading a file for a friend.

I find their service to be vastly "sucky" to the numerous other free file hosting services out there. Now I'm not just saying this because I'm bitter, in fact it's quite the opposite. I'm quite happy that such a restrictive and "sucky" service is being taken away from Singaporeans. This will greatly aid the 60% of my fellow countrymen(and women) who are incredibly naive when it comes to IT Technology.

So after the dust has settled and PutFile's dried shit has been shaken out of their hair, I'd like to thank them for helping us Singaporeans, to advance further along the IT Evolutionary scale.

3 comments:

spaltx said...

Nicely said.

I seriously wonder what was going on in their minds when they decided to take that course of action.

Fehhh.

FusionStream said...

lol..
thanks..

it's easy to write when you tell the truth.. :P

incidentally, i just wanna say...

OMG!!! YOU GOT THE SAME BLOG TEMPLATE AS ME!!!

lol...

spaltx said...

Yeah. Freakeh. Ah well.