Wednesday, December 28, 2005

IBlogThere4IAm

Today's been a damn busy day..

Woke up at 8.30 this morning after sleeping at 3. (And yet I still look forward to the holidays)

My mom kindly donated to the "Let me take a cab there and back" fund. I was going to Pasir Ris *** to get some stuff for my aquarium.

I had to get a new 3ft Overhead filter, 20kgs of Gravel, some new fish, new aquariums' overhead lights, plants, etc... And oh yea, a fighting fish to fight with my bro's.

To me, this is what shopping is about. Shopping for aquarium stuff, fishing stuff, cars, gadgets, computers. Not for stuff like clothes that can cost more than what 100 plates of Char Siew Rice costs. (That's S$3.00 in case you didn't know).

Any girl who likes shopping is welcome to join me. :D

Anywayz, this place is next to my old fishing playground and being near that place again brought out the child in me. I'll be back.. :D

In terms of getting there, the taxi driver was a bit blur about the place and ended up ringing me up $4 more on transport charges. I spent about 2 hours in one "store" and as usual, was too lazy to check out the other stores. In total, I spent about $105 on everything and am now officially broke. Again.

I was incredibly fatigued from all the heavy lifting so the "store" lady asked one of her friends to tumpang me.

He dropped me off at the nearest bus stop and I waited for like half an hour for a taxi when this taxi driver suddenly starts beeping his horn at me from the nearby carpark? He asks if I want to be picked up so I say yes and he tells me to wait for him. So I wait for him and 2 empty taxis suddenly pass by and I'm thinking that these taxi drivers must travel in packs or something.

The thing is, when I get in, he realises that he's actually not supposed to pick me up. Don't get it? Apparently he was supposed ot pick up someone who made a cab booking and I wasn't he..

The fucking pissfart then called the other guy(the guy who made the booking - a Mr Wong), and confirmed if they had been picked up yet, and without so much as a I'll get you another cab, he was off...

Nin nao beh!!!

In fact the only things he said were "It's a misunderstanding" and "Sorry brother", once each.

So I waited for like another 15-30 minutes for another taxi which turned out to be a Comfort cab. Very friendly driver and very easy to talk to and stuff...

I gave my first official tip that(this) very day.. :D:D:D:D

And if you want to look at it from a very hormonal point of view, there was this very cute girl sitting at the bus stop behind me who happened to have been sitting there right from the point I reached the bus stop, to about five minutes before I got the Comfort cab.

And also if you want to look at it from the transporta... erm.. transportal??? point of view, it's even more fuel for the desire in me to have a car.

Anywayz, the inherent projects that I inherently inherited with all these new stuff for my tank include my new project to breed guppies, based on my past experience of breeding fighting fish.
sitenote: Ok. The above was probably the most fucking redundant statement I've ever made in my whole life.

FusionStream,
out.

Daily Weekly Postly Links
[Science - Crazy shit!!!] - This is some crazy stuff
[Economy - China] - Women carry men.
[Computers - P2P] - Kazza has been censured???

Interesting blogs:
[Cartoon - Singapore] - http://stickgal.blogspot.com/ - source (Seb)

No comments: