Wednesday, November 16, 2005

4 8 15 16 23 42

Sorry for the late post. My com's been down. My motherboard's blown...

Anywayz, my short fishing trip to Changi Carpark... ended with a doozy, no bites, no hook ups. Sian...

Then there was the other day when 2 malay guys stood in at the wrong side of the train, waiting for the doors to open. The stood right in front of the door. About a few seconds after the doors on the otherside of the train had opened, the realised their mistake, and quickly shotued "paiseh" and went out the door. lol...

Some girls who were near them started laughing their asses off.. lol...

Then there was another day when i was out walking my dog at night when this jogger passed us by. He was FARTING with every step he took. It was all i could do to stop myself from laughing. wahahaha..

Then there was yesterday when i was coming back home, the lift doors opened but i didn't see anybody inside. So i went in and i saw a small boy hiding inside a hidden corner of the lift.. lol...

He ran out sheepishly.

More to come when i fix my com. It's such a pain. And I'm lagging behind in my work now. Jac's video hasn't even been uploaded yet (Com crashed when i was trying to upload it). My MMAS is way behind.. So much for passing every subject this semester.. Shit..

FusionStream, out.

No comments: