Sunday, November 20, 2005

4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

I finally fixed my computer and it was way easier than I thought. I brought my spoilt mobo to the service centre all the way in Ang Mo Kio and they guy checked it out for me...

He couldn't find out the problem so he replaced one for me. The mobo wasn't under warranty..

Last Saturday I went to Ubin with half of the Lorry Gang and Leatham and his gf for some fishing. We came back empty that day... My "daring" spots didn't pay off i guess...

Next time round I'll probably just bring them to safe places...

Oh yea... I also went swimming... My lure got stuck in a tree in the middle of a very wide river you see. So i swam there and climbed the tree...

I knew the terrain of the sea bed because I've seen it low tide before so i guess it wasn't that big a deal but numerous cuts on my leg beg to differ... lol...

Just got a new fish tank from Uncle Simon... Pretty damn huge. He had another one but i didn't take it cuz it was pretty big. So he threw it below his block.

And oh yea.. I've got a client. :D more details later.. :p

And I'm going to be getting a new rod tube for my fishing.

gtg... Damn super busy now..

ciaoz

No comments: