Tuesday, October 25, 2005

How i spent my birthday in less than 400 words

It was my birthday.

Basically, I blew off a dinner with my folks for a fishing trip which produced no results.

Malau took us to his Senoko spot and then his Sembawang spot.

After that we had a nice "chat" at a nearby kopitiam. Where Malau and Gary talked about their "adult" activities then they had had.. Oldman sat there taking notes... :p

Then they said, "We should bring him(me) to one of these places one of these days. Everyone from Lorry Gang except Ice who's still underage".

Heehee... No comment.. I hereby would like to say I decline that invitasi.. lol.

After that, Malau sent us to the Yishun MRT Station and Gary and I took a bus from there which apparently was way faster than taking the trains...

The end... lol..

No comments: