Monday, October 31, 2005

First day of school

So the other day was the first day of school. (I know, I'm a little backlogged with my posts. :D)

To bottom line it, Janny sux. She's our new teacher. She's cold and sarcastic and stupid and incredibly naive. She actually gave out sweets to those students who answered her questions correctly. Candy, people! Fucking candy..

And oh yea. Just about everyone who was a jackass the day i left school for my break, still's as Jackassy as ever. That's right. Dumbasses.

I've also noticed I've been using the word dumbasses quite often lately. It hurts my tongue that i have to move it so much every single time i call someone that. So from now one, I'll just be calling you DAs. Just a friendly heads up.

WZ's been wearing some new cool clothes lately.. :p They look nice on her.. Sorry. Couldn't help but notice... :p

And Josel dyed her hair.. haha... Which reminds me I gotta go do that sometime... Just like i need to exercise. :p

And oh yea.. Kah Peng and Jinghao broke up. Big surprise eh? NOT... Apparently, they're still very friendly... I don't mine telling yer. I've had a good time watching my soaps... :D And although they've been off for a while, they'll be back. You'll see...

Seeing as how the rest of the posts in my todo list are pretty lame, I'll prolly have something interesting to blog about after tmr when i get back from my (questionably legal) kelong fishing trip and I skip all my other, boring, todo posts.

And I'd just like to muse.

If there's ever been a song that so fucking moved me, it's gotta be Wonderful by Everclear. I mean the words man. The words. erm.. yea...

Damn it. I used to be just tongue tied. Now, apparently, I'm also finger, erm, finger tied.

Hmm....

And oh yea.. Went fishing with The Lorry Gang the other day to our secret spot along with an entourage. We ended up tearing some fuck-up's leng(net).. That fucktard put his leng right in front of where we were casting. So we casted at it, reeled it in, and cut it into pieces.. lol... Just kidding.. We didn't cut it up to pieces... :p

No comments: