Wednesday, August 10, 2005

InsaneParodies(Not descriptive of content)

So I'm blogging during my free time again. yup.. during my lessons.. haha..There is a reason that Poly is so much easier to get in than JC u noe... The general level of higher intellect just isn't there... :p

I'd just like to state for the world, or for the ppl who actually read this blog (so far it's been 1 person totalled. :p), my current favourite shows are:

Arrested Development - The Ultimate in subtleties and sarcasm and oxymorons... :) Just beautiful. It's the brainchild of Ron Howard. Some of you may noe him from Happy Days as Richie. He also directed a number of other prominent movies and as of late, and i'm not too happy about this one, The Da Vinci Code. The most controversial and fictitous book - and now movie - ever. It's basically all full of lies and yet the book starts with "The following is all true". That dick Dan Brown supposedly also cannot even write stories properly. In fact his editor got so pissed with him because of it. The style of writing is especially anti-Christian and his obsession with it makes it even boring for the non-Christian. There's so many parts where he basically just feeds ppl pure tales with no effort of story telling. Dumb dickhead. This pissfuck doesn't even noe how to defame ppl. This is just another example of how anti-Christians justify themselves with baseless shit.

Anywayz, this show has gotten so many awards but oddly, the TV ratings just aren't there... very odd indeed.

Stargate SG-1 - This is another kewl show which although categorised under SciFi should actually be under Comedy. Sarcasm and wit in this show are just hilarious. And the special effects are absolutely superb. Any dick who says it sucks without even watching it is bascially a pisspot with balls for brains.

Stargate Atlantis - This is a spin off of the above show and has a little more tech in it but the charaters in this show are less techy than the above... haha. Basically they find a grand city that was originally built by the Ancients, an ancient race of brillianty advanced first generation humans but it's in another galaxy. They of course have certain problems here and there...

Everwood - The best family show ever and the most touching. The episodes often bring me to the brink of crying. And let me tell you that i'm not a crying man. This show is so damn powerful. You think of a normal touching show or a family show and you'd be thinking of something that wasn't like Everwood at all and yet that's what I'd classify Everwood as. It's just that good. And the theme song. I say man!!! Not something you'd go to sleep with, but it's so perfect for the show. Order in chaos. When I sit back and just listen to it, I get goosebumps. The fella who composed it was a bloody genius, I'd say!

Joey - The best thing i can compare it with is something like the office but it's way less painful. Unlike the office that makes and builds up a scene with so many "stupid/lame" sorta comedy events that it becomes so painful to actually watch. The characters stupidity and constant lack of "advancement in his life" makes me almost want to cry and beat the TV when i watch it. Joey however does have advancements in life and so i enjoy it. Esp since the chicks are drop dead gorgeous. *Begins to think of Sara*. She's so damn perfect. But of course u noe it's only a show. But if I ever met a girl like that, even if there was one who was prettier I'd still stay with her. But away from my fantasy, and a helluva lot more of beautifful chicks. And in that make believe world that is Joey, all the chicks are perfect. esp.. sara *sob*sob..

The 4400 - Another brilliant show that has a scifi influence in it but isn't. If you hate watching boring old aliens(with the exception of the Asgard from Stargate), then this is the show for you. I love shows that have many characters and if the writers develop them well, it gives the show a lot of depth and I love that. They were'nt abducted by Aliens btw and that makes it way more fun than Roswell.

Lost
- More details about this show to come soon. I lost a lot of info in the "loss of my post". All I can say now is that season 2 is coming out this month and that every single thign you see in the show is important including the French song La mer, to the names that the characters were given.

Firefly - This is another show set in the future with space ships and stuff but without the fucking aliens. haha.. It's so fresh. It's like The 4400 and Lost with multiple main characters. The TV Ratings weren't all too good but the DVD sales were brilliant so be prepared for a Feature Film very soon. The background of the story is also quite smart. The Chinese and the Americans were the only main cultures left standing. And oh yeah, apparently earth was destroyed too.

I know that not everybody liks rock music so my next "online compendium" of music will be a mix of nice slow music to pop to rock.

Heard of Joe Purdy? Maybe you have but not in the way u think? Remember the guy who sang a song on Lost and has a voice that sounds like the fella from Lifehouse? Yep.. that's him...


In the mean time, here's a joke for yer...
==========================================
The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success.""Very good," said the teacher.Little Jenny was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events.""Very good, Jenny," said the teacher.Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath. Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said."$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?""Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny."Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?""I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand. I gave everybody who walked by a sample. They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like shit!" Then I would say, "It is shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

No comments: