Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hey baby. I come from the projects.

I actually had one post ready for erm, posting, but the damn server somehow lost my stupid post. This pissed me off greatly and so i haven't blogged for a while.. In it was lots of info about my fav shows and current happenings. You would've found it pretty interesting.. I esp had lotsa stuff about the latest show Lost and The 4400, from the meaning of the names given to the characters, to the fact that Season 2 of Lost is coming out on the 27th of August this year although it's yet to be finalised. I also put in some stuff about how i almost cried after watching one of the episodes of one of those shows... :-)

And so i'm finally blogging in the only free time that i have. During my lessons.

The only thing is, i dunnoe what i'm going to blog about anymore... :p

Well, i'll say this. My cute little chihuahua is growing bigger again... :-). Which also unfortunately means that she'll be reaching puberty soon which means that we'll be having little pools of red stuff all over the floor pretty soon. I'll be like, "Mom, i think i'll clean the shit instead...!"

That the trade-off between male and female dogs. Male dogs hump. Female dogs bleed. And i don't think sticking a tampon up her *** is gonna do much good cuz i doubt she'll realise that that wasn't put there as a "reward".


Everybody was pretty relaxed today. Our IWED teacher also decided to do a little stand up comedy, making fun of certain people who're in the hospital and another whose name is similar to Clementi. Jinghao is in the hospital, apparently having brain surgery and also having a sex change. Haha. Don't blame the messenger man! It's all him. haha... Russell peters live in Singapore! haha...

Somebody is a gonna get a hurt a real bad. Somebody. :-)

I recently joined the Temasek Poly fishing club and I think that that is gonna be pretty kewl.

Cheers,
FusionStream.

No comments: