Thursday, June 16, 2005

17 June 2005

So today was another damn long day..

Shu Hui wore a new skirt to skool today and it looked rather nice. Retro baby.. haha... And Wei Zhen out of STINGINESS didn't want to share her chocolate. HEAR THAT WZ? STINGY SIA!!! wahaha.. no lah.. just kidding... besides, she purposely licked the chocolate to try and turn me off... haha...

For VIDP we were supposed to read a pre-written script given to us by the lecturers and then we were to film it. Not only did we screw it up as usual, but we also totally adulterated the script.. haha... And Yong Guang's Video taking skills couldn't be any worse. Sorry dude. But short of actually being able to hold the camera properly and press the record button, you suck dude.. heehee...

Anywayz, we were supposed to go to some screening at "The SubStation" after our VIDP Practical. It took the females so damn long just to decide wat to do. Want to meet or not. Want to eat or not. What to breathe or not. I say sia.. So long... Somemore Jinghao and KahPeng were fighting again... I could see that it irritated the girls in my class. What I don't like however is how all of us always have to walk on eggshells everytime they go thru another fight.

Anywayz, CK joined us for dinner after leaving his NCC Camp. We saw a local actress also at the screening. And because it was so damn crowded(probably a rare occasion), some of us had no choice but to sit on the stairs of the "mini-bleachers". I tell you, my ass hurt so bad that i tot if i had stuck a knife thru it i would actually have felt less pain.

When the actual screening of the show started(they had some talk first), i decided to pop into my stash of M&Ms.. That was when my damn cough acted up... It was so bloody irritating... I couldn't stop coughing...

Long story short, near the supposed end of the screening, me and CK decided that enough was enough and so we left(At the time we weren't sure how long more the screening was gonna be). In fact, if I had stayed any longer i could have sworn that my ass would have swelled up making me look like i had an elephant plastered on my butt instead of the usual rhino.

Now since the whole damn place was so damn dark, i couldn't see my footing so i ended up stomping all the way down the bleachers.. haha... Then of course CK suddenly decided to tell me that his eagerness to get out of the place was because something had happened at his camp. So i ended up "running" with him all the way to the MRT Station... haha...

And here i sit now, packing my stuff for my trip tmr, well, today actually seeing as how it's past midnight already. And i ponder on whether or not i should "clear my leave tmr" esp since "some ppl" might be coming late anyway... :p



The lady's link: http://www.aweething.com

No comments: