Wednesday, June 15, 2005

15 June 2005

(My DAD is finally using OpenOffice software.. wahahaha.. Goodbye MS Office!!!)

So funny sia today...

Here's wat i realised. The pretty chicks always go to work early.. haha..

When late to skool cuz i tot it started half an horu later than it actually did. Then after that I went for InteractiveWEbDesign Practical... SO boring sia.. Everything i know liao like no fun one... Get's me so damn sian... Not trying to boast or anything... I'm way past that... Boredom, Public Enemy No.1.
Can you believe that this is actually the first time I've attended any Wednesday lessons since school started? haha..

At around 1, i went for my stupid SOHO class, a topic that i mastered the day after i registered for that module. Granted 1 or 2 things were better explained this time around though. The lecturer was like smiling lor so i coulnd't bear to be obnoxious and disrupt his class.. I hate that about me. My heart moves me.. Stupid heart... Nonetheless, half way thru i just couldn't stand it liao.. So tired(I'm sick you see...). Somemore some bastard on the other side of the class had the idea that it was too hot in there so he decided to make "full use of his tuition fees" and promptly went and turned up the damn aircon, full blast.

About half way thru the class the cold was too unbearable for me. I swear that if it were just a degree lower, my nuts would've froze solid. I told myself that the class was gonna end soon anyway, "a few more minutes i told myself". When the "timer" ran out, i told my self, "anytime now... anytime...". And so it was for about 40 more minutes, as i sat there freezing my ass and my crown jewels off...


When it finally was time to go home, well.. I did.. haha.

The funny thing was that when i was walking home, i caught a glimpse of this cure girl walking past me. And on her lips was the most funny, damn bright shade of red lipstick that no one would blame you if you tot that she had kissed a Ferrari while the red paint was still wet. It was smudged here and there too... I did notice however that it looked like she had been crying a bit.

Then there was this guy playing basketball in the basketball court(pardon the redundancy). He looked quite good. Then he caught me looking at him so apparently he tot that he might put on a show for me. And put on a show he did... :D He twisted his body this way and that and then tried to dunk the ball in, backwards... Haha... He missed of course, and very nearly fell down.. haha... Then he smiled at me sheepishly and went to the opposite side of the court.. wahahaha...

Hopefully after this post, i can post up some pictures of my previous genting trip. Photobucket is just too damn slow so looking for alternatives other than my own servers(long story)...

No comments: