Monday, May 09, 2005

Sian boh!!

Wei Zhen has started to blog again... I think an MBB is in order... muahahaha

I'm really looking forward to today's F1 race, the Spanish Grand Prix. Although Michael Schumacher's car ain't the best at the moment, he's the only driver that can make a bad car look as if it's good.

The world today seems to run on gossip, lies and misfortune. I'm so sick of it liao... Regardless, the world still spins.


Tmr I'll be fishing at BJT. We'll see if my luck will hold. Ken got a 3kg Queenfish on his BC reel the other day. Must have been exciting for him.

I'll probably be cutting down on my fishing trips quite a bit. The fishing ain't exactly as relaxing as it once was, even for me.

I'm so bored. I need something to write about...

Quote:
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them? - anonWeb

No comments: