Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ray, Sting, Senior.

I went fishing with Ezekiel(Zeke) to my secret spot at Ubin on Monday. (It ain't secret if you'll follow me there.)

The tide was really low that day(we went at low tide). We didn't know what we were thinking so i guess it was expected. The highlights of the day were when Zeke accidentally mistook a dead, but still bloated(odd right?) puffer fish and poked it with his penknife. The thing kinda exploded... haha. The other moment was when i had my rod nearly pulled out by what i presumed to be a big ray... My rod really was about to tip over when i guess the fella knowing that something was there decided to pass on it after all. I was some distance away so i ran towards it. By the time i got there, the bugger was gone. In my mentality that the fish may have just dragged it away but not released it(line was slack), i decided to try and hook into it. Unfortunately it wasn't there anymore.

If i had caught that bugger, I... Sigh... I'm so sad right now..... :-(

Words escape me....

Sigh....

FusionStream, out.

No comments: