Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Pleather

The truth makes itself apparent to me. Those that would call me friend would work around me.
Think of the absurdity that as the director, I haven't even seen the video that my group was supposed to have made.

The report handed in was vaguely biased against me. To even think of it. Absurd!
Consciously or sub-consciously, one's motives eventually make an appearance. And I do not like being played.

I also have another nasty habit. I can't stand it when someone else takes the credit for something someone else did. I hate that. It pisses me off to the bone. Even more so when one does not acknowledge it.

I also hate people who twist truths along the path to it's final appearance. So that any change is only vaguely noticeable in the produce.

I am a victim of my own trust.

And yet we manage to separate our social lives from our professional lives.

A facade that no longer can hold it's own. The dividing wall of conquest begins to crumble.

No comments: