Friday, March 18, 2005

fuckoff@hotmail.com

Again. My mother bought so many new things for herself. Then complains about how we don save money. Then after that she goes out to eat and buys expensive food. Fucking selfish right?

Anyawy, i forgot what i wanted to say.

On wednesday, Weili, Teddy, Joe and me, headed down to the bowling alley. Joe didn't play. But the erst of us did. After a bit of haggling with the cashier fella, we managed to get a few games for a little less.

The lanes there are ok. Other that the fact that some areas don't have a smooth layer of oil, it's rather well maintained. I ended up surprising myself by getting more than 100 in all the games we played, which was two. haha. YG and Weili weren't doing all that well though. heehee...

Finished recording our DAUD within a day. And it wasn't too bad.

I saw Weili's and Gary Video production. Now that's what i call humour. The basic storyline was an ok kind of funny. But I really liked the beginning and the ending part. A good comedy makes ordinary things become funny. They should be getting an A there.

My group on the other hand, if it were to be judged by film critics, would probably at best get a B. Fortunately, the teacher grading our work has her own criteria.

This is the last time i'll be working with that group. I can't stand members who don't pull their own weight, make a lot of noise, and when presented with the option to do other things, still refuse. And it seems some of my allies have been working behind my back.

A certain someone refused to act as a certain character cuz he was too paiseh. Well you should be paiseh becuz u didn't even do anything. His own girlfriend is in the script somemore. Make so much noise about including your script but in the end you didn't do anything and that pisses me off becuz i saw the story begin to bomb out the moment you told your "story idea" to the teacher. I've said it before, will probably say it again, and am saying it now. I don't ever want to work with you ppl again.

And as Weili said, those of us who actually have other better course choices in terms of ease of getting jobs later, are taking a big risk in coming here. And then we get faced by this.

So now i sit here, waiting to see the final video. Waiting to see what lies may appear in the report. If you ask them, they'll probably tell you I'm nitpicky. Read thru all the above and try and find which one is lying. I've made every concession to them. There were more days that my friends were free but they couldn't make it. And so i followed their schedule, a schedule that put other things first. I've got nothing more to say. If you asked me to opine on them? From personal experience, two words come to mind. Fuck them.

Moving on.
Weili, CK, and Me have all made videos for our secondary schools. I've also done a few for other ppl. They were both chairman's in the AVA club. I was a vice chairman, although i have to say it was because of opposition from some suck-ups. Now i don't mind being a vice chairman. In fact i like it better than being chairman. But picture a vice-chairman like this. Everything he does is always commandeered by the suck-ups. How can i do anything? And because of that, my reputation went down the drain. And then when I did manage to successfully do my job without the intervention of the suck-ups, my rep skyrocketed again. What does that tell you?

The next time, unless i have any revolutionary ideas, i'm gonna turn down any higher post that's offered to me, unless it's officially a mantelpiece position.

There was even a time, when i was supposed to be the IC of a CNY celebration. You know what happened? The teacher that had a following of suck-ups turned up and said, "Here's >fucking asshole<", >fucking asshole< was a person who graduated from my skool a year b4 me. And i stress on the "was". She continued, "He'll be taking charge ok? But unofficially of course."

I was so pissed that i just walked out of there and never went to any of the rehearsals and i didn't turn up for the actual thing. With hindsight, maybe i shouldn't have done that. I should have just said, "You fucking bitch! What the hell do you think you're doing? Am I or am I not supposed to be in charge?"

To which she would probabaly reply, "Firstly, fuck off yourself. You need someone more experienced to guide you."

"Until how long you want me to have fucking "guidance"? Or should i say fucking tyrannic oppression."

"Look. I called him here for help." You would probably think that she would say, "But since you feel that way, maybe, >fucking asshole<, i think we could handle it from here. Thanks anyway."

The truth is, she would have said, "Look. I don want this to fail. And i need someone more experienced here." And then she would make some whiny fucked up face and talk about my hair, or how i like the Science Rep in her class.

And that pisses me off. For fuck's sake she herself is so fucking huge. Quite frankly, she's a fucking oblong keling(No offence to any Indians. If she had been chinese i would have called her yellow without hesitation). Come to think of it, She's supposedly half Indian, half Chinese. In that case, she's a fucking yellow oblong keling.

Anyway, back to the story. What i should have done is walked out of that room and resigned from AVA forever.

Do you know how many novel ideas i had for my club? From getting people to come to our club on CCA day by putting stickers around the vertical part of the staircases, to managing the PA Room. Not a fucking bit of recognition.

So this is the lesson that I'm passing on to you guys. If wind of the good things that you do never gets to the ears of the 'higher-ups', in any form possible, it ain't worth doing.

And for those fuck-ups that i see around, your world may just be ending.

No comments: