Thursday, March 31, 2005

DYNDNS

Today was the interview and i sucked... I kept on forgetting what i wanted to say. I got a 95 out of a 100. Some of you might say it's not bad. I would have agreed with you save for one thing. Other people with qualities far worse, yes, far worse, not not as good, were getting marks like 80, 90... etc...

Anyway, the game link is in the previous post. Check it out. It may lag on ur com so...
I have no lag and I'm using a p4 800FSB HT-Ready CPU.... with 512 MB DDR 400 SDRAM with 1Gb pagefile...

I'm setting up my web server also so you guys can check it out soon.

For the faith that i once knew was lost when I met you.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 95 too. =P

Isn't Spicer supposed to be more lenient?

FusionStream said...

haha.. congrats.. but wasted sia I... if i had only used visual object i would have got 100.. wasted sia.. haha...

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Hubert didn't care about that... But he is more stringent...

FusionStream said...

sialah liek that if i had just stuck ther ei would have gotten full marks sia.. haha..